Compensating for type 2 diabetes is possible with an integrated approach. For auxiliary purposes, agents of naturopathic origin can be used. Diabetal gel (jelly) has proven itself quite well.
The drug is not a dietary supplement or synthetic hypoglycemic medication. Diabetal contains fucose, cranberry, Jerusalem artichoke syrup and chromium (in organic form).
The food supplement is sold in pharmacies and online stores. One jar costs about 3000-4000 rubles. To undergo a therapeutic course, you should use at least 3-4 jars, that is, the price of treatment will be at least 9 thousand rubles.
How does a dietary supplement work?
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a disease that is accompanied by impaired tissue sensitivity to insulin. As a result, the patient develops insulin resistance syndrome and chronic hyperglycemia.
Exercise and a properly structured diet help to stabilize glycemia and improve tissue sensitivity. If this is not enough, hypoglycemic drugs and insulin are used. For ancillary purposes, dietary supplements may be used.
Type 1 diabetes mellitus is an endocrine pathology accompanied by absolute insulin deficiency. Treat the disease with insulin therapy. It’s not news that the disease cannot be cured — only lasting compensation can be achieved.
Diabetal is a product that went on the free market about 5 years ago. The drug is very popular due to its high efficiency rates. The jelly contains such components as:
- Fucose. The component is obtained from brown algae belonging to the fucos family. Fucose contains about 40 valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus, silicon, fiber, amino acids, B vitamins, pantothenic acid. Fucose has a positive effect on metabolism, improves the absorption of carbohydrates, and stabilizes the digestion process.
- Cranberry. The berry is a source of vitamin C and essential amino acids. The component neutralizes the negative effects of free radicals, improves blood circulation and helps to remove toxins from the intestines.
- Jerusalem artichoke syrup. The component is the best source of inulin. Jerusalem artichoke syrup increases the sensitivity of cells to insulin, thereby helping to normalize blood sugar levels.
- Chromium. The component helps to stabilize blood pressure and normalize the functioning of the cardiovascular system as a whole. By the way, it is the lack of chromium that can cause hyperglycemia, so this macronutrient is extremely important for diabetics.
In addition, the use of jelly can improve the emotional state of the patient, increase libido, lower blood cholesterol levels and strengthen the immune system.
Instructions for using the drug
The use of the dietary supplement Diabetal is justified as part of the complex treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. With an insulin-dependent form of the disease, it is also allowed to use the remedy.
The instructions for use of the drug say that the optimal single dose is 50 grams of jelly. The jar contains 10 servings. Frequency rate of application of the agent – 1 time per day. The duration of the course of treatment is 30-40 days. Diabetal is allowed to be mixed with juices or added to dishes. The effect of the supplement is not influenced by food, so it can be consumed before, during or after meals.
Contraindications and side effects
The manufacturer indicates that a contraindication to the use of Diabetal jelly is an increased sensitivity to the components of the supplement. But doctors also recommend refraining from using the drug for people who develop decompensation of diabetes mellitus.
Also, relative contraindications include renal failure and gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
Possible negative effects:
- Abdominal pain.
- Allergic reactions.
When allergic reactions appear, the drug should be noted and symptomatic therapy should be undergone.
Reviews and analogues
Diabetics’ responses to Diabetal vary. Some patients claim to have experienced the healing properties of jelly and have managed to achieve stable diabetes compensation. According to the patients, during the course of treatment it was possible to stabilize the glycemic level. But there are also bad reviews about the drug. Some diabetics claim that this remedy is just another divorce.
About Diabetal, doctors’ reviews are neutral. They argue that the remedy is not a panacea for diabetes. In any case, insulin therapy, diet, exercise and hypoglycemic agents (Diabeton, Gliclazid, Metformin, Januvia, Nova Met) form the basis of the treatment of the disease.
Cheap analogues of Diabetes:
- DiabeNot tablets. The medicine consists of two capsules – color and colorless. The color contains oil of pine nut kernels, milk thistle seed oil, chanterelle fruit body, amaranth oil, bean extract, extract of medicinal galega, extract of sunflower root, artichoke extract, extract from dandelion root, bear bile, cordyceps extract, artemia extract. The colorless capsule contains goji berries, black cumin seeds, rosehip extract, chaga concentrate, elderberry extract, turmeric, blueberry, goose cinquefoil, kudin, corn silk, dried cress, dioscorea. You should take 2 colored and 2 colorless capsules per day. You can use the remedy for any type of diabetes.
- Powder The supplement contains inulin, vitamins B6 and B1, fibregam, tryptophan, L-arginine and L-carnitine. To stabilize blood sugar levels, it is enough to take 1 teaspoon of the product.
The above dietary supplements should not be taken by people who have a tendency to allergic reactions. When using naturopathic drugs, you cannot independently cancel or adjust the dosage of insulin.
With type 2 diabetes, taking dietary supplements is not a reason for canceling hypoglycemic agents. If, when using dietary supplements, hyperglycemia or allergic reactions are observed, then the course of treatment should be interrupted.
Pharmaceutical preparations can also act as analogues of cheap ones. Suitable medicines such as Oligim, Direction, Tianshi Weikan, Stevia herbal tea, Sugar Balance herbal tea. These products are available without a prescription.